High-Strength Core Composite that Stacks Great and Preps like Dentin
With Absolute Dentin there’s no need for hand mixing or triturating. It displays excellent flow directly out of the cartridge for simple placement and minimal waste. Plus, with dual-cure capabilities, it means you don’t have to build-and-light-cure the core in layers. Just express the material onto the tooth and light-cure the surface for 40 seconds; the rest of the material will self-cure in approximately 4 minutes. With this streamlined placement, you’ll spend less time chairside.
- High level of durability helps reduce the chance that your bur will ditch when it goes from core to tooth and back again while finishing.
- Densely filled (75%) with fluoride/barium glass.
- Strong, stable support for restorations — 172 MPa flexural strength.
- Automix for quick dispensing.
- Dual-cure: Self cures in 4 minutes or light cures in 40 seconds.
- Cures to a Barcol hardness of 72 — the typical hardness of dentin.
- Can be used as a cement for endodontic posts.