An intra- and extra-oral sandblaster, MicroEtcher™ is a vital piece of armamentarium for every dental practice and laboratory, for a wide array of indirect procedures including luting, cementation and repairs of crown-and-bridge restorations. When preparing a restoration for adhesion, MicroEtcher cleans and etches the surface using micro-mechanical abrasion which results in an improved bond strength for subsequent applications. The proprietary design incorporates a precise and ergonomic handpiece with 360-degree rotatable and interchangeable nozzles which support other indications including the application of pit-and-fissure sealants.
*Important Note: This MicroEtcher IIA, II, ERC do not come with a quick disconnect kit.
Features & Benefits:
- Excellent surface micro-roughening for strong and reliable adhesion
- Preparation for intra- and extra-oral luting, cementation and repairs of indirect restorations
- Precise, ergonomic and autoclavable handpiece
- Fully rotatable and interchangeable nozzles
- Fully autoclavable (except jar & filter)
UNETCHED SURFACE vs MICROETCHED SURFACE